Website Standard Terms and Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website if you have any objection to any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
2. Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than the content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, WILD HOG PRODUCTS and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and WILD HOG PRODUCTS may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain the confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant WILD HOG PRODUCTS a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. WILD HOG PRODUCTS reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and WILD HOG PRODUCTS makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. Limitation of liability.
In no event shall WILD HOG PRODUCTS, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and WILD HOG PRODUCTS, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify, to the fullest extent, WILD HOG PRODUCTS from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms.
WILD HOG PRODUCTS is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
WILD HOG PRODUCTS shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between WILD HOG PRODUCTS and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.
- Information we collect
When you use our Website, you may provide WILD HOG PRODUCTS with two main types of information: (1) Non-Personal Information and (2) Personal Information. We collect information from you when you (a) use and/or access our Website, (b) open and/or respond to our emails, (c) contact WILD HOG PRODUCTS, (c) visit any page online that displays our content, (d) purchase products through our Website, and/or (e) provide information to any of our Service Providers. To view our website you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your name, email address, general geographic location, profession and/or industry that you operate in.
1.1 Personal Information
1.2 Non-Personal Information
“Non-Personal Information” is general user information that does not contain personally identifiable information, which is collected on an aggregate basis as you use our Website. We collect Non-Personal Information such as:
- Device Data: We use device data, which is information concerning a device you use to access, use, and/or interact with the Website, such as operating system type and/or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geo-location, unique device identifier and/or other device identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information.
- Aggregate: We may collect non-identifying and statistical information about the use of our Website, such as how many visitors visit a specific page, how long they stay on that page and which links, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective habits. Information collected in the aggregate is not associated with you as an individual. We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties.
- Other Tracking Technologies: We may supplement the information you provide to us with information from other sources, such as information to validate and/or update your address and/or other demographic information. This information is used to maintain the accuracy of the information on our Website and for internal analysis. We may also use clear gifs, pixel tags, and web beacons, which are tiny graphic images placed on website pages and/or in the emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions and are further used to track online movements of our users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to your Personal Information.
1.3. Information you provide by using the Website
1.4. Information you send to other Users
2. How we use and share information
- operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and Website;
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide technical support;
- send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support, and administrative messages;
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- send you reminders, support, and marketing messages;
- manage our administration of the Website;
- link or combine user information with other Personal Information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- perform analytics and conduct research;
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized and/or illegal activity;
- to process orders and/or otherwise provide and deliver products and services you request;
- to process and deliver orders for additional services;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network; and/or
- develop and improve marketing and advertising for the Website and partner services.
The information collected in the aggregate enables WILD HOG PRODUCTS to better understand your use of the Website and to enhance your enjoyment. We may use financial information to process payment for any purchases made on the Website, enroll you in one of our accounts and/or other related services in which you elect to participate. If you use the Website, you agree to receive certain communications from us including but not limited to the following:
Special Offers, Newsletters and Updates. We will occasionally send you information on products, special deals, promotions, and newsletters. You can sign up for these emails from us at any time on our website. Out of respect for your privacy, you may elect not to receive these types of communications by changing your account setting through the Website.
Customer Service. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, as you may elect.
Supplementation of Information. In order to process your credit card orders, we use a third-party provider to validate and verify your account information. All billing and account information is transmitted via https, which is a secure encrypted protocol system.
2.2 Parties with whom we may share your information:
We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. For example, we will disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances: (i) to investigate and defend WILD HOG PRODUCTS members against any third party claims and/or allegations and/or otherwise to protect WILD HOG PRODUCTS from liability, (ii) to investigate, prevent and/or take action regarding suspected and/or actual illegal activities, (iii) to assist government enforcement agencies, respond to a legal process and/or comply with the law, (iv) to exercise or protect the rights, property and/or personal safety of the users of the Website and/or (v) to protect the security and/or integrity of the Service. In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, fraud complaints, and usage history, without a subpoena, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, and/or other unlawful activity.
2.4 Business Transitions
3. Information Choices
Depending on the situation, WILD HOG PRODUCTS may obtain consent to the collection of Personal Information in different ways. Express consent may be obtained verbally, online and/or in writing. Implied consent may be obtained through your use of our Website and related services, and/or when you approach us to obtain information, inquire about or request services from us. WILD HOG PRODUCTS will offer individuals the opportunity to choose (opt-out) whether their Personal Information is to be used for any purpose other than what it was collected for. We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Although we think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like, you can limit the information you provide to WILD HOG PRODUCTS, and you can limit the communications that WILD HOG PRODUCTS sends to you. If you visit our Website and volunteer personally identifiable information, you can opt-out of receiving notifications, and you may review, modify, update, and/or delete such Personal Information by contacting us and/or by changing your preferences on the Website. Please be aware that even after your request for a change is processed, WILD HOG PRODUCTS may, for a time, retain residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database. Please be aware that we may still email you non-commercial emails related to your account and your transactions through our Website. WILD HOG PRODUCTS may retain information (including without limitation your account information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. In some cases, if you choose not to provide WILD HOG PRODUCTS with the requested information, you may not be able to use and/or access our Website.
3.1 Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to receive: (a) information identifying any third-party companies to whom WILD HOG PRODUCTS may have disclosed Personal Information to for direct marketing, within the past year; and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a list of categories of Personal Information disclosed within thirty (30) days after receiving such a request. This request may be made no more than once per the calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted in ways other than those specified above.
4. Service Eligibility and Changes
4.1 Children and Minors
WILD HOG PRODUCTS does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age thirteen (13), we will delete such information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under the age of thirteen (13) may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen (18) years old in order to create an account and/or purchase the goods and/or services through the Website.
5. Other websites and services
6. How we protect information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We periodically review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. Because the internet is not a completely secure environment, WILD HOG PRODUCTS cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to WILD HOG PRODUCTS or guarantee that information on the Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered and/or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical and/or managerial safeguards. In addition, while we take reasonable measures to ensure that Service Providers keep your information confidential and secure, such Service Provider’s practices are ultimately beyond our control. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy and/or security measures of any other organization. By using our Website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
8. How to contact us